For labs: expanded offering and production capacity
By providing a list of DWOS registered production and design centers in a specific area or around the world, DWOS Connect helps you find the partners you need to expand your product offering and production capacity.
For clinics: smooth transfer of digital impressions and follow-up
DWOS Connect enables any member of the dental clinic team to digitally send intra-oral or impression scans to the laboratory of choice. Subsequently, tracking tools will keep her informed about case status.
Main functionalities of DWOS Connect
- Order definition
- Filtering of the providers according to the specifications of the case and by area
- Transfer of the order along with its 3D data
- 3D viewing of the case
- Notification of reception of the order
- Real-time follow-up of the order status (received, in production…)
- Available as website and iPad apps