Key features and benefits
- High precision and significant cost reduction with a completely digital workflow
- Dynamic occlusion: the interference of the occlusion with the bite splint is calculated and removed from the occlusal surface
- Customizing tools to smooth, morph and perfect the design before merging
- Wizard mode for an easy and streamlined workflow
- Ability to tag the bite splint for identification and branding
- Manufacturing flexibility: the appliance can be either 3D printed or milled
After scanning the model, you define the axis and block the model for undercuts. You can then edit the block-out wax to define and control retention areas. Following the tracing of the contour of the bite splint along the model surface and the definition of thickness parameters, the bite splint is automatically computed.